So so so, since no one tells me anything, I shall just tell you and not expect a response :P Wedding . Progress . I know not of. Anywho, I remembered a thread you, chi chi and me had going about song choices for your wedding? And I thought these might suffice:
- I'd Rather Be With You - Joshua Radin
With you beside me , I know longer fear
...
You waited on me for so long
So now listen to me say
I need to be bold need to jump in the cold
Want to need to grow older with a girl like you
...
I'd rather be with you
Say you want the same thing too"
- I'm Yours - The Script (A little depressing though)
"You touched these tired eyes
and mapped my face out line by line
and somehow growing old feels fine
...
You wrapped your thoughts in works of art
and they're hanging on the walls of my heart
I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words
And though I may not look like much I'm yours
and though my edges may be rough
I never feel I'm quite enough
it may not seem like very much
but I'm yours.
...
You embraces my soul you loved my mind
you're the only angel in my life"
- I'd Do Anything - Simple Plan (I think there might be an acoustic version of this but I can't check cause we're capped. And if there isn't you can always make one :P)
"I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
Try to make you laugh
Cause somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Wil lyou remember me?
Cause I know I won't forget you."
If this isn't helpful, my bad O_O
No comments:
Post a Comment