Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tell Me A Story

Dear Ate,
What the heck, I just looked at the previous post and saw my dot points turned into flowers O_O Weird... That was NOT my intention. Anywho. Just dropping by to tell you I have narrowed my subject selection thing. Sorta. We have to do English and Maths and I've already decided I'm doing Ext 1 English (still don't know if I should do on or off) and advanced maths. After the two compulsory subjects we have to pick 6 subjects only four of which we'll actually get. So, preferened, mine are:
  1. Chemistry
  2. Biology
  3. Legal Studies
  4. Art
  5. Physics
  6. Ancient History

(Yeah that's right, using numbers this time. TAKE THAT FLOWER DOTS!)

Yeah yeah? Im still deciding whether or not I should swap 4 and 5 around. Also, once upon a time, I was at school in the morning looking forward to English first period. Little did I know that we had a short story due that lesson. And so, like the last minute person I am, I wrote it in the mroning and during roll call. I wasn't expecting it to be great cause it was rushed. But our teacher gave it back to us yesterday and I got an A :D And the comment was so wow. It was like "...Context is a bit dark but well written. Evocative of EA Poe..." YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM ABOUT THAT?? I LOVE EA POE !!! -end brag-

Edit: OMGSH THEY STILL BECAME FLOWERS D:

Yours Truly,

Kyleen

No comments:

Post a Comment