- Ext 1 English... online or offline? WHICH ONE SHOULD I DO ?!
- Advanced Maths
- Chemistry
- Biology
Those are for sure but I still want to do Physics, Visual Arts, Ancient History and Legal studies. And if I do Ext 1 English online, I might do Visual Design or photography as a one unit. I dont know D: I don't really like physics but according to my job guide, physics is recommended for Forensic Scientists. I replanned my future... sorta. Before I was going to do veterinary science at some uni. NOW, after reading the Job Guide, I am going to go UTS to do a Bachelor of Forensic Science in Applied Chemistry OR UTS; Bachelor of Forensic Biology in Biomedical Science. That's IF I get a good enough ATAR. Like... a really BIG if. Last resort for Forensic Science degree would be UWS, Bachelor of Science; (Forensic Science). (thats word for word out of the job guide ;D),
If I decide to NOT be a forensic scientist, I'm going to go UNSW and do a double degree of combined law (also out of the job guide ;D) but I want to specialise in criminal law. Are you caring about all this? :P Im probably rambling and you probably find this incredibly boring. ah well. Rambling is what i do ;D I got my story for Half Yearlies back. 15/20. Not great but pretty damn good considering the average was 60% including both parts.
My story is so tragic... as usual. Wanna read? ;D Just say the word and I'll send :D
update: End of first half; 16-0 Queensland's way
52nd minute; 28-0 NSW only JUST beginning to improve their defense.
64th minute; 34-0 NSW suck. Really really suck. They were on the tryline and they still didn't manage to score =="
79th miute; 34-6 ABOUT FREAKING TIME
Final Score: 34-6 PATHETIC MUCH?
Yours Truly,
Kyleen
No comments:
Post a Comment